Sunday, 5 July 2009
Unpack with Winrar
MOVE (folder) CRACK TO YOUR DESKTOP
Copy the rest on files to your SD Card files (insert card into navigo and boot up)
Run "GSfinder" You What?
Boot-up Windows CE. (Click Here to See How To)
Locate (folder) Garmin
Locate "Que" icon (this may be inside a couple more folders, but will be inside (folder) Garmin somewhere)
Double Click "Que" Icon
click "Connect to a Garmin GPS"
Go to 'setting\about' record the Card ID
Launch the keygen inside the (folder) CRACK on your PC and type in your "Card ID" into the "Unit ID" field.
Hit Generate button to generate device unlock key.
Copy (CTRL+C) your generated device unlock key to the clipboard.
Now open "Windows Notepad" and paste (CTRL+V) the key and save the file
Put your newly created file on your SD Card inside the folder "Garmin"
Instructions to generate device unlock code for Maps:
1. Launch the keygen and enter your Card ID
2. Select Map product, and select map ID (UK MAP is "197" or use MAP ID FINDER)
and hit the corresponding Generate button to generate both Device & Map unlock key.
3. Hit Generate button to generate map unlock key.
4. Copy (CTRL+C) your generated map unlock key to the clipboard.
5. Open the Notepad again and paste (CTRL+V) the key and save the file
6. Put your newly created file on your SD Card inside the folder "Garmin"
This keygen is also compatible with Garmin MapSource application. You
can use it to generate map unlock keys for any Garmin GPS device and any
map using Garmin IMG format.